- 17-25, Quad City Arts Festival of Trees – Holiday extravaganza with exquisitely decorated trees, decorated room vignettes, stockings, gingerbread houses, special events, kid’s activities, and more at the RiverCenter in Davenport. quadcityarts.com/festoftrees
- 17, Festival of Trees Parade in downtown Davenport and Lighting on the John Deere Commons in downtown Moline. quadcityarts.com/festoftrees and www.lightingonthecommons.com
- 25, Christmas Walk – Open house at the Walnut Grove Pioneer Village to see Santa, enjoy refreshments, make crafts, and more. scottcountyiowa.com
- Numerous Christmas Walks and downtown celebrations and holiday shows.
- 2, 19th Century Christmas – See John Deere’s descendants’ two homes exquisitely decorated for the holidays in typical Victorian fashion with activities and music at the Butterworth Center in Moline, Illinois. butterworthcenter.com
- TBD, Gallery Hop – Artists and downtown Rock Island businesses shine during this evening event with live artist demonstrations. downtownrockisland.org
- 8-14, Season of Light-Star of Bethlehem – What did the Magi see when they looked to the skies some 2,000 years ago? Augustana College planetarium holiday stargazing shows. 309-794-7327 augustana.edu
Should you have questions, kindly contact our friends at the Quad Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-747-7800 or visit www.visitquadcities.com for a complete calendar.
All efforts have been made to ensure this calendar is accurate. For more information, please contact the individual organization.
Located on the Mississippi River in the Midwest, the Quad Cities is comprised of Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa; Rock Island and Moline/East Moline, Illinois; and surrounding communities.
Hotel Blackhawk is of course located in the heart of Davenport, just a few blocks from the River. Should you not find accomodations at HBH, please contact our sister hotel, The Current~Iowa at www.TheCurrentIowa.com